I love to make pancakes, and these are super easy to make. They end up tasting like slightly undercooked banana bread. Gooey and delicious. They are pretty sweet but actually have quite a bit of protein and nutrients, I always have a lot more energy after eating these rather than regular pancakes.
- frying pan
- 3 ripe bananas
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter, or nut butter of your choice
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces (optional)
- honey (optional)
- blueberries (optional)
- 1-2 tablespoons butter, margarine or oil for cooking
- Break bananas into small pieces into a bowl. Mash well with a fork or masher.
- Add peanut butter, eggs, cinnamon and vanilla. Mix well with a spoon.
- If desired, add chocolate chips and walnuts. Mix again.
- Heat a pan with butter/margarine/oil. Medium heat.
- With a spoon, drop the mixture into the pan.
- Cook on each side for 3-4 minutes. These are a little hard to flip, so they may look a little messy but that’s okay. The outside should be brown, the inside will still be a little mushy and gooey.
- If desired, top with blueberries and honey. You can also use syrup, other fruit…anything you want.
This recipe makes about 6 - 8 pancakes. Don’t make them too big or they’ll be even harder to flip. If you have leftovers, you can heat them back up..or they’re really good cold with some jam on them. Enjoy!
The only thing better than mango lemonade is Boozy Mango Lemonade. http://cookingstoned.tv/recipe/boozy-mango-lemonade/
While vodka is commonly used to spike lemonade, I went with a reposado tequila to give it a Mexican twist. I mean, can you ever go wrong with tequila?
On July 11th, you can score a FREE 7-Eleven Slurpee! To make this freebie even better, you can also score FREE snacks for an entire week from July 12th - 19th. Just download the 7-Eleven app on your smartphone to redeem these freebies. More details here. Enjoy :)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2 rounded cups macaroni, cooked in well salted water until just al dente, and drained
- 2 Tbsp of unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups grated smoked Gouda cheese, plus more for topping
- Set oven to 350F
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the flour. Whisk to combine, and cook for a minute or so, stirring constantly.
- Add the milk and whisk to combine, continuing to heat until the milk comes to a simmer and is thickened.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the cheese, stir until all of the cheese is incorporated and the sauce is smooth. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Mix the macaroni with the sauce, and pour into a baking dish or individual dishes. Bake for about 30 minutes until bubbling throughout.
- Sprinkle more cheese on top and put under the broiler until the cheese is browned.
Recipe: Sweet Potato Fries
These South-by-Southwest fries are a toothsome combination of a Southern staple and spice.
Bourbon 4th of July Marshmallows
because i hate it when people post these without recipes, here are all of them. some of these aren’t EXACTLY the same, but they’re close enough to still be delicious.
triple layer brownie cake / cherry bliss brownie / chocolate truffle layer cake / snickers peanut butter brownie ice cream cake / surprise inside ice cream balls / chocolate filled cream puffs / brownie cookies / chocolate snickers cake / chocolate lasagna / double chocolate brownies
Give me now pls
Noooo get off my dashhh
Now I have to go covwr a peice of bread in Nutella.
Break it down: Sangria edition.
I have sadly made some nastyass sangria. Hopefully this will help!
Recipes Inspired By Samoas
Oh my sweet diabetic baby jesus i want it all
I need to make all of these
IM NOT CRYING YOURE CRYING