Christmas Morning Cinnamon Rolls
Everyone should know this.
Unless you don’t care if your tea is burnt or you don’t like/sell tea.
Then you can probably live without knowing.
Cheesy Potato Fries
Ugh, yes. Who likes stew, come on over
Tailgater Potato Nachos
Click source for recipe.
Yeild: 6 sandwiches
INGREDIENTSToasted Marshmallow Ice Cream
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract12 chocolate chip cookiesChocolate chips for rollingINSTRUCTIONSFor the ice cream:
- Preheat the broiler. On a broiler-safe pan, toast the marshmallows until brown, rotating to toast all of the sides. Remove from the broiler and let cool.
- In a large bowl, add some ice and water to create a water bath. Place a smaller bowl inside the water bath. Add 1/2 cup cream to the smaller bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, warm up the remaining 1/2 cup cream, whole milk, sugar, and salt. Once warm but not boiling, add a little bit of the milk to the yolks in a small bowl and whisk together. Pour the yolks into the saucepan and cook until the mixture thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon. Whisk in the toasted marshmallows and vanilla until melted and smooth. Remove from the heat and pour into the reserved cream sitting in the water bath. Let cool to room temperature then freeze according to your ice cream maker or by hand*.To assemble
- Freeze the cookies for at least 15 minutes.
- Working with one sandwich at a time, place a scoop or two of the ice cream onto the flat side of one cookie. Sandwich it together with another cookie. Roll (or press) the chocolate chips into the ice cream Place in the freezer as you finish assembling. Repeat with the remaining cookies and ice cream.Notes*To freeze by hand, chill in the fridge until cold then place in the freezer. Every 30-45 minutes, beat with a whisk for a minute or two. Keep doing this until the ice cream is completely frozen. The whisking will help break up any ice crystals.
Recipe: Mexican Hot Chocolate
Everything you like about chocolate defined in a single cup.
If you are anything like me, your crock pot is a staple in the colder months. Now that it’s getting darker and colder at night, all I want to do is cuddle up on the couch. That is why I love the crock pot so much. I can use all my daylight energy preparing a meal, throwing it in the pot, and…
Make Your Own Alkaline Vitamin Water
Find yourself needing a vitamin boost?
Click here, for complete recipe and directions of my five signature colour-free, sugar-free and bpa plastic free alkaline vitamin waters or get inspired to make your own combinations.
- Recovery - This vitamin water is ideal for recovery post-workout or after a large bout of physical activity. Blackberries and Cherries aid in replenishing oxygen in the blood while pomegranate and glutamine help to restore and repair muscle tissue damage
- C*Power - This vitamin water gives you a boost of anti-viral and anti-inflammatory vitamin C. With natural citrus fruits and camu camu powder, c*power is ideal for boosting your immunity after an illness or just keeping your body empowered. This is an excellent combination for weight loss
- Stressless - This is my favourite combination, the blend of watermelon and rosemary is divine. This vitamin water is ideal for helping you balance stress on a mental and physiological level. With the addition of B vitamins, hydrating watermelon and calming rosemary this combination is best used during times of stress or intensity
- Digest It - Excellent for aiding in digestion and stimulating the colon and digestive tract. With the combination of pineapple’s digestive enzymes, soothing, cooling mint and warming ginger, stimulating lemongrass, immunizing lychee and probiotics this water will aid in internal balance
- Detox - Purify your blood and body with this awesome vitamin water! Detox is ideal for the morning after a night out or when you are cleansing. Created with hydrating coconut water, and fresh cucumber, nutrient rich coconut meat, detoxifying milk thistle and anti-oxidant loaded raspberries and blueberries, this combination will cleanse your body from the inside out
It simple, cheap and easy way to get your vitamins in a delicious and hydrating way.