Baked Brown Sugar Chicken Wings with Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce
Amazingly crisp wings baked to perfection served alongside an incredibly creamy dipping sauce that everyone will love!
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to tasteFor the Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- To make the dipping sauce, combine roasted red pepper, goat cheese, sour cream and salt in the bowl of a food processor until emulsified; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine wings, olive oil, brown sugar, garlic powder, chili powder, paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place wings onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, using metal tongs to turn at halftime.
- Serve wings immediately with dipping sauce.
Make Your Own Alkaline Vitamin Water
Find yourself needing a vitamin boost?
Click here, for complete recipe and directions of my five signature colour-free, sugar-free and bpa plastic free alkaline vitamin waters or get inspired to make your own combinations.
- Recovery - This vitamin water is ideal for recovery post-workout or after a large bout of physical activity. Blackberries and Cherries aid in replenishing oxygen in the blood while pomegranate and glutamine help to restore and repair muscle tissue damage
- C*Power - This vitamin water gives you a boost of anti-viral and anti-inflammatory vitamin C. With natural citrus fruits and camu camu powder, c*power is ideal for boosting your immunity after an illness or just keeping your body empowered. This is an excellent combination for weight loss
- Stressless - This is my favourite combination, the blend of watermelon and rosemary is divine. This vitamin water is ideal for helping you balance stress on a mental and physiological level. With the addition of B vitamins, hydrating watermelon and calming rosemary this combination is best used during times of stress or intensity
- Digest It - Excellent for aiding in digestion and stimulating the colon and digestive tract. With the combination of pineapple’s digestive enzymes, soothing, cooling mint and warming ginger, stimulating lemongrass, immunizing lychee and probiotics this water will aid in internal balance
- Detox - Purify your blood and body with this awesome vitamin water! Detox is ideal for the morning after a night out or when you are cleansing. Created with hydrating coconut water, and fresh cucumber, nutrient rich coconut meat, detoxifying milk thistle and anti-oxidant loaded raspberries and blueberries, this combination will cleanse your body from the inside out
It simple, cheap and easy way to get your vitamins in a delicious and hydrating way.
Who says you need to order carry out for fried rice?
- 1/2 Cup brown whole grain rice
- Onion, Diced
- Carrots, Diced
- 1 Egg
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Steam Rice for 45 min, add a little bit of vinegar with the water to make sticky
- Dice veggies, throw into pan with oil
- Throw on rice and cake down
- Cook for 4-5 min on medium-high heat
- Flip/Mix Rice
- Cook for another 4-5 min
- Move the rice over for the scrambled egg, dice and mix as the egg cooks
- Throw on soy sauce, let simmer for ~30-45 seconds
- Eat :3
LET ME TELL YOU A THING IM THE BEST AT FRIED RICE! IM THE MOTHERFUCKING KING OF FRIED RICE!
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin pans or put in paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas.
- Stir in melted butter, vanilla, egg, sugar, and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Combine flour, almond flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a small bowl.
- Slowly fold the flour mixture into the banana mixture.
- When combined thoroughly, add the mixture into greased or lines muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
Makes 12 regular sized muffins or 48 mini muffins. For mini muffins, cook 10-15 minutes.
Christmas Morning Cinnamon Rolls
Everyone should know this.
Unless you don’t care if your tea is burnt or you don’t like/sell tea.
Then you can probably live without knowing.
Cheesy Potato Fries
Ugh, yes. Who likes stew, come on over