I wish there was at tinder for unattractive people so I could get some dates.
I am so glad I pressed play
With the doors almost ready to open for Comic-Con International in San Diego, Marvel Comics is opening the floodgates to their massive online comics archive, Marvel Unlimited—for only 99 cents. For the next week, a dollar will buy you a month of total access to Marvel’s online cache of over 15,000 comics.
I’m sure this is making the rounds already, but just to make sure everyone sees this — this is a really good trial.
I love to make pancakes, and these are super easy to make. They end up tasting like slightly undercooked banana bread. Gooey and delicious. They are pretty sweet but actually have quite a bit of protein and nutrients, I always have a lot more energy after eating these rather than regular pancakes.
- frying pan
- 3 ripe bananas
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter, or nut butter of your choice
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces (optional)
- honey (optional)
- blueberries (optional)
- 1-2 tablespoons butter, margarine or oil for cooking
- Break bananas into small pieces into a bowl. Mash well with a fork or masher.
- Add peanut butter, eggs, cinnamon and vanilla. Mix well with a spoon.
- If desired, add chocolate chips and walnuts. Mix again.
- Heat a pan with butter/margarine/oil. Medium heat.
- With a spoon, drop the mixture into the pan.
- Cook on each side for 3-4 minutes. These are a little hard to flip, so they may look a little messy but that’s okay. The outside should be brown, the inside will still be a little mushy and gooey.
- If desired, top with blueberries and honey. You can also use syrup, other fruit…anything you want.
This recipe makes about 6 - 8 pancakes. Don’t make them too big or they’ll be even harder to flip. If you have leftovers, you can heat them back up..or they’re really good cold with some jam on them. Enjoy!
Same date. Same dress. Different man.
This is real.
One of the worst parts of this war is watching the kids react. If they’re lucky, they grow up thinking the galaxy is basically a decent place. Some rough spots here and there, but for the most part, life makes sense.
Now they find out it was all a lie. They wake up to see these things in the dark that just want to destroy everyone they ever cared about.
If they survive, there will be a lot of angry orphans out there looking for answers…
~ Garrus Vakarian
While snap chatting with Gil is remembered that 1) tank tops are for people with little or no boob. And 2) my boobs are out of control.
It was cheaper to buy the combo DVD with George of the Jungle two. I still just bought this.
He looks so strange without the mustache.
You mean damn fine.
EVERYTIME I LOOK AT THIS I SEE MORE CATS.
meanwhile in england
- i am in a dress
- everybody you talk to opens conversation with ‘FUCK it’s hot’
- there are three hour long traffic jams for the beach
- everybody not at the beach is at home wailing that it’s too damn hot
- the shops have sold out of hair removal cream
it is 28°C how do you people do this ‘heat’ thing
americans laughing in the distance
australians laughing maniacly
I got a haircut today and if I was attractive I think I’d look cute.